Red Rock Power’s renewable energy portfolio currently includes five part and fully owned wind farm projects:
- 100% ownership of Afton Wind Farm – an operational 50 MW onshore wind farm in East Ayrshire
- 25.5% ownership of Cloud Wind Farm – an operational 240.8 MW onshore wind farm in Central Sweden
- 25% ownership of Beatrice Offshore Wind Farm – an operational 588 MW offshore wind farm 15km off the Moray Firth Coast in North of Scotland.
- 100% ownership of Benbrack Onshore Wind Farm – a late-stage development in Dumfries & Galloway, which has consent for up to 18 turbines and generation capacity up to 72 MW.
- 50% ownership of Inch Cape Offshore Wind Farm – an offshore wind development 15km off the Angus Coast in East of Scotland